- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
Do I really need therapy? I can usually handle my problems.
Why do people go to therapy and how do I know if it is right for me?
We accept credit card payments or cash.
Do you have a sliding scale?
Yes. If you qualify, under our sliding scale your fee can be reduced as much as 50%. If you think you qualify, please ask for an application for this benefit when you call. Its fast and easy and you find out if you qualify within minutes.
Do you work with any agency programs I may qualify for?
Yes. We currently accept payment from:
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Waiver Program
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver Program
- Office of the State Attorney Victim's Advocate Unit
- Children's Medical Network